Applications open Monday 11th October 2021 At 9a.m.
We will be opening applications for funding the huge rollout of Padel around the UK. on this date.
We have already received numerous inquiries about this plan and expect demand to be very high. Anyone involved in padel around the country must already be aware of the high demand for court time. Padel is exploding in the UK just as it is worldwide. These people are all looking for a place to play! There are more than 15,000 Padel courts worldwide today – as compared to 5,000 courts in 2007. And the game continues to grow apace across Europe, Asia, UK and the Middle East. It is played and enjoyed by over 20 million players in 30 countries across 5 continents.
Now is the time to expand the UK market.
IMPORTANT! We Want To Hear From You If You Have…
- Land space
- An existing tennis/padel facility that requires investment.
- A lease with specific leisure use.
- Or anything that could house multiple padel court use.
We will explore all options…
Whether that’s a 1 court outdoor venue, an upgrade or addition to an existing sports club or centre or a municipal recreation ground.
However our preference is to invest heavily and build 10 court+ indoor venues.
We will open our first major indoor venue at a location already agreed and more details will follow on this soon.
Information We Will Require
- How much space in Square metres is available?
- What sort of land? Greenfield, brownfield, concrete, old sports facility – other (specify)
- Who would we be sub leasing the land from (who is the legal land owner)?
- How long could a lease/sub lease last?
- If undeveloped do you have any planning permissions?
- If an indoor venue/warehouse – how high is the ceiling?
- What location is the venue in?
- What is the local population?
- What date will the area be ready to build on?
- Are you the legal owner/person in control of the site?
- Is their residential housing nearby?