Venue Manager/Head Coach
PDL Padel United UK – Wirral.
Salary – £20,000PA + Lesson revenue additional
The Venue Manager will report directly to the Managing Director
The Venue Manager will be in control of all aspects of the club, aiming to hit targets with court utilization, coaching programmes, events and retail sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Overall management of the venue, hitting targets with; Court utilization, memberships, retail sales, café sales (alongside committee) and coaching programmes.
• Managing the self-employed coaches allocated to the venue, creating coaching programmes that are beneficial and profitable.
• Provide monthly reports to the Managing director
• Work closely with the overall marketing department for specific information and advertising for the specific venue.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in the sport of padel required.
• Coaching qualification preferred but not essential, In-house coach education available.
• Management skills essential, managing the team of coaches and staff.
• Excellent people-skills required to talk directly to the client base.
• A full DBS, Safeguarding qualification and full First Aid certificate.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our growing team and manage our first ‘flagship’ padel Centre in the North-west. This five-court outdoor venue equipped with café/bar, retail shop and office space designated for the Venue Manager. The VM will have complete control over the Padel Centre, however we expect the VM to work closely with the adjacent tennis club committee to benefit the whole facility. The VM will have a input into the hiring of the self-employed Padel coaches, all the coaches will be put through the ‘in-house’ coach education system. We would like to explore the possibility
We are fully planning permission is approved, we would expect the VM to voluntarily assist in promoting the venue pre its construction. The VM will work very closely with our head of marketing and have creative input into all promotions available.
Alongside the salaried position the VM will take the role of ‘Head Coach’ which will allow ‘extra earnings’ – We expect the coach to have at least 20 hours of coaching per week which should increase earnings by £500per week.
Anticipated Timeline of completion:
March 8th –
Courts install starts
April 1 – OPEN
Join The Padel Revolution!
Could this be you? Contact us directly with all relevant information and tell us why you are the right person to join the PDL Padel United team and bring padel to all parts of the UK.