Full Time Manager required to run a premium padel centre at a prime location.
- Have you got the skillset and enthusiasm we are looking for?
- Do you want to join one of the leading players in world padel that is rapidly expanding across the UK and Europe?
- Can you run a team, provide an excellent public facing skillset and organise finances and schedules?
- Are you looking for a generous salary and opportunities?
- Do you play padel or another racket sport?
The new centre will consist of 3 courts with 2 under a canopy giving 365 days play at the venue. Along side this investment, a large retail area will be created within the clubhouse overlooking the padel courts.
The venue is situated at South Essex Golf Club in Herongate, Brentwood just off junction 29 of the M25. a Luxury golf & country club which will offer players exclusive access to the changing facilities and restaurant making this one of the finest Padel experiences in the U.K.
We will begin taking applications for this position immediately, so please contact Dan Troy on our contact page. Mark your message ‘MANAGER’ and include all relevant information you may feel is useful.
Approximate opening at the end of the summer.
Padel United UK is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.