Funding For Padel In The UK & Ireland.
At Padel United we are looking to expand to ALL parts of the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for potential premises.
Open Monday 11th October 2021 – Close 31st December 2021.
We will explore all options whether that’s a 1 court outdoor venue, an upgrade or addition to an existing sports club or centre or a municipal recreation ground.
However our preference is to invest heavily and build 10 court+ indoor venues.
What we can do
- We lease the industrial logistic space and transform it into an amazing padel arena with a lounge area, dinner areas, gym, kids area and, of course, world class padel courts.
- We build the courts in collaboration with a Spanish based company with more than 40 years of experience within the padel industry.
- We run the clubs and educate staff, padel coaches and management
- We raise awareness and create ”buzz” around padel in collaboration with sport profiles and other influencers.
- We offer training programs, leagues and other types of tournaments.
What we are ideally looking for?
- A space of 2500-9500 sqm.
- A minimum of 8 meters as height requirement.
- Cities with +200 000 inhabitants is our main target.
- As close to the city center as possible.
- Deposits/security guarantees are not an issue. We have strong investors backing up our venture.
We will open our first major indoor venue at a location already agreed and more details will follow on this soon.
Go Padel UK/Padel United Partnership
Padel United are a Swedish based company founded by Markus & Rikard Helqvist who have over 30 venues and 250 courts in the Nordics countries. They are one of the biggest padel actors in the world and share the same values as Go Padel UK. Padel United have an excellent track record of building, operating and developing venues to the very highest of standards.
Go Padel UK
Go Padel UK was founded by Richard Hall Smith, the current CEO in 2015 and we have been building and operating padel clubs in the UK since then making us the longest serving operator in the UK.
We currently have 4 venues in Essex – Maldon, Brentwood, Chelmsford and Bishops Stortford. Each centre is at the heart of its community. We work with over 5 local schools, NHS and teaching sectors and many other areas. We pride ourselves on our social inclusion policies and aim to deliver one message at all our venues, padel is for everyone!
With the experience, we have gained over the last 5 years we have built up a base of over 1000 padel players in Essex, and boast the largest junior padel academy in the UK with an incredible over 150 under 16s’.
Go Padel UK and Padel United are becoming Padel United UK
With the team expanding in UK operations, Padel United UK will be run by Richard Hall-Smith.
The reason for the merge was to create a team with experience and results unrivalled in the world of Padel. Not only will our projects be flagships for our UK rollout it will be the start of a huge Padel United community here in the UK.
We have funding available to expand padel tennis in the UK and further afield
CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE:
- Land space.
- An existing tennis/padel facility that requires investment.
- A lease with specific leisure use.
- Or anything that could house multiple padel court use.
We want to hear from you – contact us today!
Join The Padel revolution!
Become a part of the fastest growing sport in the world! Padel is exploding everywhere and there are more people wanting to play than courts available.